Sunday, December 30, 2007

I never say anything about Kaying

anjiao . I delete means I hum ? pls lahs hors . See those rules above the tagboard ?
I will delete with any HESITATION .
understand ?
It's already mentioned . So even if I delete it,it's not wrong or hum ji .
If never,means you pah jiao lahs hors .
Ask your mama bring you to doctor mans .
If no money,go beg for it . I never say you no money hor . I mean IF (: ahahas . just call or sms me mans . spam my blog for si mi lan jiao ? macchiam like cheebyes like thats .
haha , pls lah . come lah,don't be a coward behind your screen okay ?
Just leave your nice name (:
If you don't want to tell me who you are , why write all this thing ? haiyos . grow up .
Ask your papa tell you mans (:

No lahs . I never say anything about Kaying . I say I love kaying (:
You don't get what I mean , dumbass :D hahaha .

No comments: